Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stacey's thoughts so far...

So far as a High School Intern I've done all sorts of cool and fun jobs. The touch tank is one of my favorite jobs to do at the Aquarium. It is very hands-on and I love hearing all the stories visitors have to share with me and the other interns.


Yesterday I did something I thought I would never do...I picked up an alligator! I was scared at first, but now I'm ready to get one and take it out for visitors to see! I also got to feed the barn owls, bald eagle and saltmarsh birds for the first time.


All of the high school interns this year are girls and it's nice that we all get along even though we are all different. Some of us are more crazy and talkative while others are more shy...but when it comes to this job I think it's safe to say we all love it!


-Stacey Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home