Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shantell's first week

My first week as an intern was a real treat. I accomplished many things in such little time. Working with the other interns and with staff is really helping me get a feel as to what work is about.


I currently have two favorite exhibits: the upper Great Ocean Tank and the Salt Marsh. They truly fill me with awe and wonder. My two favorite carts are the bird and shark carts. We ran out of teeth in the first week!


I currently have two (now three, LOL) favorite snakes: Monty (ball python), George (Eastern kingsnake) and Orville (corn snake). They're awesome!


I'm truly enjoying myself here at the Aquarium. I even got a chance to meet Mr. Kevin Mills! I can honestly say I will be spending my college summer here at the Aquarium.


-Shantell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home