Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Haley's Favorite Part


Asking me what my favorite part of the internship is like asking a mother who their favorite kid is. If I have to pick I would probably say the fast pace schedule with changing shifts every 30 minutes was my favorite. The 30 minute shifts allowed different experiences, and offers a more fulfilling experience each day. I could do multiple animals throughout the day, which was very fun, or go participate in Discovery programs and watch the shows. The schedule offered me more opportunities each day, and I’m going to miss all the activities that the Aquarium offers. Working with alligators, snakes and sea turtles will also be something that I will definitely miss. I had the summer of my life, and I don’t want it to end.

-Haley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home