Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rebecca's first week

My first week as an intern was great. The first day, I was a little nervous but as the day went on it got a lot easier.



When I started working at the touch tank, I fell in love with it. It's my favorite place to work at, besides holding the gators. On the first day, I started practicing picking up and holding the gators. At first, I was scared but as the week went on, I got a lot better at it and now it is so easy and I love it.


I'm still working on picking up the snakes. They still scare me a litte. While as an exhibit guide, I got many questions from visitors. The most common one is where is the bathroom. By the end of the week, I could anwser visitor questions very well.


I learned a lot this past week. I'm very excited to continue working throughout the summer.


-Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home