Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Destin's First Week!


This past week was my first week as a high school intern at the Aquarium and all I can say is this is the best summer job ever. I love working with people, and the Aquarium is the perfect place for that. I’ve never been asked so many questions in my life! I’m blown away by the young kids’ eagerness to learn. They look up to you for answers when you’re wearing the blue shirt and it encourages you to learn even more. I’ve learned so much in just a short week, and I can’t imagine what I’ll know at the end of the summer. Already I’ve learned so much about sharks and turtles, and I even conquered my fear of snakes.

Job isn’t the right word for what I’m doing; a job isn’t supposed to be this much fun. I can already tell you that this internship is helping me become a more well-rounded person. I’ll keep you updated as the weeks go by.

Sincerely, Destin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home