Saturday, June 23, 2012

Alex's First Week!

I learned a lot my first week here at the Aquarium. The first day was really fun even though I was nervous about interacting with the guests. Thankfully Drew and Kate were around to help get me through the day. Also I was able to look to the volunteers and other interns for support. I really enjoy walking around with the snakes and alligators during animal programs. My favorite snake to handle would have to be either Orville the corn snake or Monty the Ball python because they tend to be really relaxed and easy to handle.


My favorite exhibit so far would have to be the lower GOT because there is just so much to talk about and it is very relaxing. Anyway my first week was really exciting and I hope the rest of the summer is going to be as fun as the first week.

P.S. I have yet to wear the turtle costume and plan on doing that soon. -Alex <*)))><{ 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home