Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ka'la's Funny Story

Attention Readers: Most of the events/stories that happened during this summer are inside jokes so you may not understand a word that I am talking about. Out of all the funny jokes, stories, events etc. that happened, I've narrowed it down to my top 3.

#3
Most of the interns were in the kitchen area and we were making fun of Jeremy because he doesn't know all of our names. He said, "yeah, I know all of your names." As he was calling our names out he is reading our name tages one by one :)

#2
My female sea turtle song that all the children love because it has the tune to the itsy bitsy spider, but they don't understand the meaning of the lyrics.

#1
The Aquarium Song. The college interns, Carly and Travis and high school intern Carlee and myself were talking about old time shows like Keenan and Kel and the Good Burger movie. We sat in the kitchen remixing the Good Burger song to "Welcome to the Aquarium. Home of the fishes. Can I show you to the Gata."

- Ka'la Drayton
(Ka'la at the Bird Cart with Oddom)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home