Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Destin's last blog

This internship has been so much fun. I don’t want it to end. Everyone here is so nice and outgoing. I’ve learned so much about conservation and marine life. Marine science is going to be a breeze next year. J I’ve gained a lot of friends from doing this internship. I’m so glad I remember to apply this year because this is a wonderful experience. My uncle Jon always tells me not to let any opportunity pass because so many people do and regret it later, and it was the best advice I ever took. Future interns, all I can tell you is be yourself, do you training homework and have fun! Don’t let this opportunity pass because you’ll never know how awesome this experience is and you’ll miss out on meeting some great people.

-Destin
Destin on right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home