Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Alex's favorite part of the summer


I really can’t choose my favorite part because I enjoy everything about the job. I love the people I work with because they are all so friendly and get along very well for the most part. I love being out on the floor whether it be exhibit guiding, working a cart, being at the Trading Post or being stationed at the Touch Tank because I love interacting with guests and being able to teach them about our precious wildlife. I also enjoy our husbandry duties because I gives me the chance to interact with animals I normally wouldn’t interact with. My absolute favorite part though would have to be saying that I work at the aquarium. Not everyone would be able to say they have a job as cool as this and I don’t want this experience to end. Anyways, have a fantastic day.

-Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home