Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Emoni's last blog


This was a great program for me to get in to. I learned a lot even though I wasn’t in school. I met a lot of people who taught me different techniques when it came down to doing different things, which made being on the floor a breeze. I gained and learned a lot from this program. I gained the confidence to handle snakes, which is something that I wouldn’t’ have done before my internship and confidence to talk to people about the different things we have at the aquarium. While working with the other interns I learned the true value of a team. When you work together things seem to be ten times easier. Being shy isn’t going to help when you are a part of a team, so I was able to come out of my shell. If you want to do this internship, the most important advice I could give any one is to be yourself. Do what makes you comfortable and people always like you for being “uniquely” you!

Love, Emoni
Emoni on right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home