Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jassmine's last blog

It has been such an awesome program. I can’t stand thinking that I’m heading in on my last week. What a great opportunity has this been?! I have learned so much about animals and the environment and just about life in general. I have gained so many communication skills and animal care skills, and much much more that I can’t even describe. If I would have any advice for the interns next summer, I would tell them to enjoy the internship while it lasts because summer is too short and time flies when you’re having fun. I would tell them not to pass up this awesome opportunity because you learn so much and get to do many things that you usually wouldn’t. But most importantly, I would tell them to learn as much as they can, and spread that knowledge just as I have and will do. J

Love always, Jassmine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home