Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jax's First Week!


My first week as an intern has been great! I’ve learned so many things and I’ve met so many cool people. If I had to choose on part as my favorite moment from this past week, I’d have to say that getting over my fear of the snakes and alligators was a really memorable moment and something I’ll never forget. I would probably never have the courage or the means to hold and learn and be so comfortable around animals if it weren’t for this internship. We’re only one week in and I can say wholeheartedly that I’ve learned more about the natural world than I’ve learned in 11 years of schooling. I love everything about this internship, even the popping diamondback terrapins, and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the summer brings!

Love, Jax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home