Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Alexis' Favorite Part


I have a lot of favorite parts but one of them is the animal programs. I love seeing people’s faces when I have an animal out. There are only two reactions I will see, which is really excited or really scared. It’s so fun picking up an animal, people love touching them and they like asking questions. The most asked question is “you’re not scared?” That is my favorite part of the day. I am so excited when I have two animal programs. One lucky day I had three out of all different animals. Snakes are my favorite. Rosie is the red-tailed boa and Orville, the corn snake, are the best snakes to me. They are so calm and relaxed. Those two snakes are always ready for a picture, just like me.

-Alexis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home