Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Aurielle's thoughts so far...

My first 2 1/2 weeks at the Aquarium was awesome! I have done so many things I never thought I would do. Holding snakes and alligators as well as feeding birds never crossed my mind.

In the Aquarium people tell me that I have the best job ever and I agree! The Aquarium is both educational and exciting. From the cart programs and the touch tank, everything is interesting.

The girls that I work with are awesome. All of them are great in a different way:


Christina is funny with a great personality and a big heart.
Tiffany, oh Tiffany! She's silly and funny.
Ashley is laid back and very nice.
Stacey is crazy!
Courtneay knows what to say in every situation.
Chelsea is quiet with a nice personality.
Clarissa is laid back but silly.
Desiree is so nice.
Mai knows how to make people laugh.
Ms. Jaime and Ms. Kathy gove me motivation everyday to do my best.


What I'm trying to say is that the Aquarium offers you something new everytime you go there. You can get more knowledge, souveniors and most of all friendships.


To the interns - Have a great rest of the summer in the Aquarium. Love ya!


- Aurielle Hollington

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home