Friday, June 24, 2011

Helena's first week

Awesome! I enjoyed every single day. Although I got home exhausted, working at the Aquarium is an invigorating experience. I'm happy that this internship is my first job because it's fun and teaching me how to both work behind the scenes and on the floor. One minute I can be sunning sea turtles and the next I can be telling a guest all about stingrays or how to get to the restrooms.



I actually was nervous on my first day but as soon as I saw Kathy's and Kate's big smiles and the other interns, I knew everything was going to be fine. I really love the positive atmosphere the Aquarium has. Everyone seems to truly enjoy their job.


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, I LOVE working at the Aquarium !!!


-Helena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home