Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jassmine's First Week!


First week??? It doesn’t feel like it’s been a week already. Time flies when you’re having fun! I’ve meet so many great people, and I’ve learned from each one. This is such a great experience and I’m so thankful for being a part of it. I’m very excited for the rest of the summer, and all the fun opportunities it will bring. Being a High School Intern at the South Carolina Aquarium is seriously the highlight of my year. Each morning I wake up, and just to say that I’m getting ready for work doesn’t feel right. It’s something that I enjoy so much that it’s not categorized as work for me. Every single day I’m learning something new from the other interns, volunteers, staff members and even guests. I’m doing stuff that I haven’t ever thought I would be doing in my life; handling animals, speaking to so many people and just seeing all these smiles every day. It makes it all worthwhile. A whole summer doing this??? Bring it on!

-Jassmine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home