Friday, July 13, 2012

What Alex will miss...


It’s really disappointing that the internship is already half over. It seems just like yesterday that we were all going through the training classes (and dodging mousetraps). I’m going to miss everything! The training classes, talking with guests, taking out all the different animals, and of course all of my fellow interns and co-workers. What I think I am going to miss the most is being able to say I have the best job in the world. This is turning out to be one of the best experiences I have ever had and I really wouldn’t mind actually having a career here later on down the road. Anyway, I still got half the internship left and I plan on making the most out of it. Bye for now and have a “fintastic” day. <*)))><{          

-Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home