Friday, July 13, 2012

What Emoni will miss...


The feeling is bittersweet because it seems like we just had our first day yesterday, when everyone was nervous. All of us came in together and we were all able to teach each other something new every day. It’s almost as if we all grew together. What I’m going to miss the most when this internship is over is the whole aquarium. I’m going to miss the super cool college interns (Sarah and Jessica). Louis, the eastern kingsnake, will be in my thoughts because he’s the best and first snake I’ve ever grown to like. I am also going to miss the people I’ve gotten the honor to become friends with while being an intern. I’m not really going to miss Kate and Drew too much because I’ll be here at eh aquarium more often! J

-Emoni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home