Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jen's First Week!


I really enjoyed my week. I was iffy at first but after my first day, it was smooth sailing. Every day is different and filled with fun. J My first experience with a gator wasn’t all too great; let’s just say he wasn’t a happy camper. But now, I am comfortable with both gators snakes. What I really enjoy from the job is being able to see facial expressions of little kids. Being able to teach a kid something new, giving them that WOW fact is always fun and makes me feel accomplished. What I also like is being able to speak and communicate with people. Normally I am the quiet, shy-type, but being able to show a new side of me and just being out there, it’s nice J! What can I say? I am really lovin’ my job!

-Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home