Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tiffany's thoughts so far...

Everyday I have at least one person come up and ask me how a high school student gets an internship at the Aquarium. When I explain to them about the High School Intern Program they are amazed at how good of an experience it is for us.

Starting out I was very scared and nervous and didn't know what to expect, but as I began working I learned so much and still learn new things everyday. Ms. Jaime and Ms. Kathy as well as the rest of the education staff have been the best teachers ever! They have introduced me to so many things that I never imagined. I thought I would never pick up a snake, alligator or turtle.

The best thing about working here is knowing that each day I come, I'm going to learn something new or do something new. I never get bored here! I have met so many great people.


To my fellow interns...I Love Ya and this is just the start of our summer!

- Tiffany Denmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home