Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What Keomba will miss

Sigh, it's going by WAY too fast :( I cannot believe it's almost over. It makes me want to go back and fail junior year so that I can do the whole process over (wait, that's a lie - junior year was way too boring!). Anyways, you get the point. I have bonded with so many people and I have so many memories, like the time Rebecca put germex in my eye (which she claims was an accident) or all the interesting characters and awkward moments during break (you interns know what I'm talking about, LOL).


Anyways, I'm so sentimental that I can go on forever but I won't! I will really miss everyone here who always put a smile on my face even if they did it unknowingly. And I gotta give a shout out to my dawgs - Babe (alligator 1), Monty the ball python, the sea turtle costume (that thing has a mind of its own) and all the interns who be trippin' with me.


Even though the internship is almost over, I still plan on partying - oops, I mean working - very hard until I'm forced to give back my work things (which Kathy and Kate will have to pry out of my hands, LOL, I kid!) :)


-Keomba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home