Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jessica's husbandry duties

It's very fun! I enjoy cleaning gator bins, feeding the birds in the Saltmarsh and collecting bird pans in the Mountain Forest. It's a process that you have to go through and it feels good to know that I have helped care for the animals. You have to use your strength to scrub the gator bins but I know the gators are happy to be swimming in clean water at the end of the day.



It's always a joy to feed the horseshoe crabs and stingrays at the Touch Tank. Husbandry duties may sound gross and dirty but it's fun to get your hands dirty sometimes. I even stepped on a dry, dead fish that the birds didn't eat in the saltmarsh.


I will continue to help out because it is an awesome job to do.


-Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home