Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rebecca's husbandry duties

I love helping out with husbandry duties. It's fun to do the thing most people don't get to see. Cleaning out Liberty's [bald eagle] cage is really cool. I was a little scared at first that she was going to attack me but it turned out to be ok.



In the Saltmarsh, it's fun to go up into the exhibit. We have fun picking up all the old food when they start to smell really bad. The only thing I don't like is working with the turkey. He always tries to come right up to us.


I think the shrimp cups are my favorite part. I love peeling and cutting them up. So far, working to help with husbandry duties have been really fun and I hope it keeps getting better and better.


-Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home