Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What Shantell will miss

Missing the internship is going to be very depressing. I can't bear to separate from this AWESOME place. The animals, the staff, the atmosphere.....sigh. I'm gonna miss this place. I am truly going to miss Orville, George, Louis, Monty, Inky (in a way), the baby box turtles, and the alligators. The Aquarium left a lasting impression on me. I will miss this place dearly. Ugh, I don't wanna leave! Keomba, Helena, Samia, Jessica, Nijeeah, Kieontay, Rebecca, Maisa and Quinandria all help make this placed filled with memories. Ms Kate and Ms Kathy (and the animals) all did their part in making this place AWESOME!! Where did the time go?! I'm still learning new things. I'm...having....the best...time EVER! This indeed has been an awesome first job. And when you think it's good, it gets even better. I'm seriously thinking about taking up college volunteering just for the love I've attained for the SC Aquarium. Sigh, I really don't wanna go.....


-Shantell


P.S. Time flies when you're having fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home