Friday, July 13, 2012

What Summer will miss...


Knowing that the internship is half over, it makes me sad. I’m going to miss working here. It is hard to choose what I will miss the most, but if I had to hcoose I would say the wonderful staff! This is my first job, and I’m more than sure that I will never again work with people so nice and bubbly. Kate is a joy in herself and Drew is extremely funny; he’s a real character. I love Rosanne because she is always smiling and laughing, which makes my day, and Shelley is also a bundle of joy. Her goofy ways also make my day. Shelley and I both love our coffee! Getting to know all of you has been a wonderful opportunity and I am so proud to call you guys my friends. J

-Summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home