Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Christina's thoughts so far...

WOW!! Where do I start!? The Aquarium is a FANTASTIC place. I love it here so much. Becoming an intern at the Aquarium is a life changing experience for me. Everyday I go home my mom asks me how my day was and I always have different stories to tell her.


I love everything we do here from the cart programs to the touch tank to the animal programs and more. At first I was nervous, but as time goes by I am getting the hang of things.


Ms. Jaime and Ms. Kathy are always checking on us to make sure we are comfortable with things and they do their best to answer all of our questions. They are the best! Everyone at the Aquarium is so friendly and I like it because I haven't met a single person here with a negative attitude and that's what makes me want to be here even more. I love the Aquarium staff and I love being a part of it.


I still have many more things to learn and I look forward to spending the rest of my summer here!

- Christina Green

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home