Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tyler's First Week!


My first week was fantastic. I met so many new people and did things that I never had. All the volunteers and staff members are so nice and helpful that you never have to feel hesitant to ask for help. Working at the Aquarium is pretty much the ideal job since I come to work every day and never feel like I’m working. My favorite thing to do is the sea turtle cart where I take on my persona as “Tyler the Turtle”. The interaction with the little kids is priceless and sometimes they can even teach you a few things. Over the past week I have learned so many new things in addition to what I have been taught. Hopefully in the upcoming weeks I will become an expert of just about all the exhibits!

-Tyler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home