Friday, August 7, 2009

Christina's sleepover fun!

I really wanted to go to Botany Island, but we got rained out and that was ok too. Instead we decided to go to Folly Beach and sleep at the Aquarium. I had so much fun!

At the beach, I really learned a lot from Meg about sea turtles. When we went into the water it was great! I got hit so many times by the waves and it was so funny beacuse I'm the shortest intern so I was trying to jump over these huge waves...fun!

When we got back to the Aquarium we ate hotdogs and chips, then played this game call sardines (the Best Game EVER!). When the person who is the sardine hides, the rest of us had to find her and hide with her until the last person gets there. I was last so many times! Once it started to get dark outside so did the Aquarium, especially the Mountains. I was scared to go in there.

Ms. Kathy, boy Ms. Kathy, her hiding spot took the longest to find. I felt like trying to find a needle in a hay stack! I was so happy when I finally found her, I almost tripped going down the steps try to get to her!

After the games we watched movies and had smores, which were delicious. My night was AWESOME! I really enjoyed it :)

-Christina Green

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home