Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chelsea's sleepover fun!

Even though our trip to Botany Island was cancelled due to weather we still had a great time. Instead we went to Folly Beach and had a sleepover at the Aquarium. I really enjoyed myself and was glad that all the interns were able to attend.

At Folly I couldn't stop laughing at how I reacted to the sand dunes, but it was even more funny watching Aurielle because she fell down and started cracking up. It was an awesome experience because we found all different kinds of seashells and even brought some back to the Aquarium's Trading Post.

When we left the beach and went to the Aquarium we enjoyed the rest of the night playing sardines, watching movies, making jewelry and eating smores. My favorite part was playing sardines because it was my first time and the Aquarium is so big to hide in.

I wish we could do it all over again :)

-Chelsea Hagan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home