Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ashley's sleepover fun!

I was so excited for our trip! Not only was it my birthday, but I was going to spend it doing something I love!

When I heard we weren't going to the island I was a little sad, but at least we still got to go to the beach and sleepover at the Aquarium. I had a blast and I learned new stuff about turtles and new stuff about my co-workers.

The beach was so much fun. We got to learn about shells, run through the waves and teach a friend to swim. Later that night we got to play sardines, which lasted forever, but it was so fun. We had one of the college interns, Weatherly, join us and it was really fun having her there. I noticed even if we add more people to our group we are accepting no matter who it is. I love the fact that we can add more people to our group and we all click so well.

After the game, I tought some of the interns how to make bracelets and necklaces out of pop tops and hemp string. I loved the sleepover and it was a great birthday. I'm glad I spent it with people I love. I hope we can do it again!

-Ashley Mantilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home