Friday, August 7, 2009

Stacey's sleepover fun!

As you've read from my fellow interns, our trip was rained out :( All was well because we got to go to Folly Beach and sleep in the Aquarium.

At Folly we learned about sea turtles! I learned a lot even though I've walked with sea turtle teams before. Then we went and pulled a seine net through the water and caught some little Ladyfish and a Spot or Crooker. We collected shells and crab molts and went swimming. That's when I wished I wasn't such a good swimmer so one of those cute lifeguards would come save me :) Ashley and I tried to teach Desiree and Clarissa how to float! Fun!

When we got back to the Aquarium, we played sardines (The Most Amazing Game Ever!) for about 2 hours and then made bracelets and necklaces. A bunch of us stayed up really late scaring ourselves before going to bed at about 3 am and waking up way too early.

It was a blast!!

-Stacey Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home