Wednesday, March 17, 2010

February Class: Group B

Group B came to the Aquarium a week after Group A and even though the weather wasn't as nice for our walk, I still think the interns had a great time. Group B is a bit quieter than A, but they sure have their opinions of who the best rapper is :)

“I like going on tours around the aquarium, I got to see things I’ve never seen before like the top of that Great Ocean Tank. I had a great day.” - Jeremy Kitzmann

“I really liked being able to go outside and see some wildlife.” - Donald Starkweather
"I learned how important it is to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner, including myspace and facebook, when looking for jobs." - DeJanai Singleton
They'll be back in a couple of weeks for their canoe trip to Francis Beidler. I have a feeling this group is going to make me laugh the entire time we are on the water!
-Jaime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home