Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Aurielle's end of the summer

I am so sad that this summer is over :( That means school is about to start and my summer job is over. Never in a million years I would I have thought I would hold snakes and alligators!


This experience has taught me to be more open and to not always be shy when it comes to people. I do plan to volunteer, but will miss working 4 days a week. I will miss my fellow interns especially. We were one big family!


I will also miss Ms. Jaime and Ms. Kathy. They taught me a lot about myself and I thank them for everything. Going in to college in the fall of 2010, I am now planning to major in biology and maybe one day I might be apart of the Aquarium staff.


Until then, Thanks for everything! To the 2010 interns, this is a once in a lifetime experience. Enjoy it!


- Aurielle Hollington

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home