Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Clarissa's end of the summer

I can not say enough how much I am going to miss this job here at the Aquarium. I love the environment around here. It's just so jolly and great! What I think I'm going to miss the most is the greatest bunch of interns ever!


Of course I'll miss the animals too. Handling them is great! I didn't think I would ever be someone who would hold snakes or alligators, never-the-less a 15 pound boa! Come to think of it, I just love animals even more now. My time here has been well spent. It might be time to say "see you later", but never "goodbye". I will be coming back to volunteer with my fellow interns.


My advice to any rising juniors is to aim high and apply for this internship. There are some times when it seems hard, but if you work hard you will do just fine. You will meet many new people and learn lots of cool things. I really wish I could do it all over again. I will still be here even when I'm not. I going to miss seeing Ms. Jaime and Ms. Kathy too. They are the best :)


P.S. We need another chance to teach Desiree how to swim!


- Clarissa LeSueur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home