Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chelsea's end of the summer

I can't believe that this wonderful experience as a high school intern is coming to an end. I really had a lot of fun this summer. I have made lots of new friends and most of all, have learned a lot that will benefit me in the future.


I've overcome fears that I would never thought in a million years I would accomplish. I can't believe that someone like me who was scared to touch a bug would be able to hold a 6.5 foot Columbian red-tailed boa.


I am really going to miss working at the Aquarium four times a week, but I do look forward to volunteering on the weekends. I am very thankful that I was blessed with this opportunity, and I'm ready to put all the knowledge I've gained to good use :)


- Chelsea Hagan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home