Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Maisa's favorite part of the internship

Oh gosh Ms. Kathy, I can honestly say that this question is kind of tough. It's almost as if you're asking me what's my favorite part of chocolate cake. Tough, right? As much as I love everything about the Aquarium, I do like handling the animals in the touch tank a little more than others. Everything in there is just so lovable, especially since they can easily be touched. I have even had some funny/interesting experiences at the touch tank (some involving Samia - I'll have to talk about that later). It's also funny seeing little ones practically take baths in there as they try to reach over to touch the stingrays (poor guys). But for the most part, I love everything just about the same!





-Maisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home