Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What Rebecca will miss

Having the internship be haf over is sad :( I'm going to miss everyone. The things I'm going to miss the most are talking to gray haired Kate, holding the animals and helping educate visitors. I've made some good friends during this internship. Doing bird rounds with Helena was fun and when we did the bug cart together (LOL). I had fun joking with Keomba and teaching Maisa that when you hold a shell to your ear you're not really hearing the ocean. And Kathy, I'm going to miss you always telling me to talk quietly and then laughing at me. And yes, I am a continuing conversation holder. Oh and one more thing, Monty is not as cute as everyone says. Ron is 10 times better looking and way cooler than any other snake.


-Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home