Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What Helena will miss

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why does time go by so fast when you're having fun? It feels like I just started this internship and not it's going to be over soon. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I don't want it to be over. Give me a couple of years and maybe then it can be over. There's so many things I'm going to miss when the internship is over that I can't list them all on this sheet or make Kathy type it up. But I shall try to include all the interns and moments I've had at the Aquarium.


I'm going to miss being flippered to death by evil sea turtles when sunning them with Samia and Maisa. I'm going to miss the crazy lunch convos with Keomba and Shantell that become awkwardly silent when Kathy walks in. Adventuring through the Mountain Forest (which is really fun by the way) and brooming a turkey with Rebecca and her freaking-out-edness (completely made up word). I'm not going to miss the wretched smell of the the half-eaten, half-baked food in the Saltmarsh. Ooops this is supposed to be what I'm going to miss soooooo....I'm back on track now. I'm going to miss Nijeeah's reactions to smaller snakes (poor Orville). Quinandria and her awesome personality. I haven't worked with Jessica but I mentioned her in this blog...like just now.....actually a few seconds agao. I'm going to Kate's (and Shelley's) bright smiles and extremely (and I mean extremely chipper attitudes). And Kathy's question that is always directed at me...."where are you supposed to be?". My answer is always, "I have two minutes." Ok so I'm almost done Kathy, just one last thing. What I'm going to miss the most is...........COFFEEE CAKE from the the Sea Turtle Cafe. I think I'm going to go and eat one now.....

-Helena


P.S. Oops, I almost forgot Kieontay. I'm going to miss our Friday briefings and her making me laugh so hard that I cry all because she asks "Does anyone hear that loud sounds?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home