Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Christina's end of the summer

I can't believe we're coming to the end! I love it at the Aquarium so much and I don't want to leave. I'm going to miss everyone, especially the Education staff. Being a part of the Aquarium has really made me open up because when you see the other employees, they are always happy and smiling and it makes you want to do the same.


I've also learned so much working here. Before I came here I would have NEVER imagined myself holding a 6.5 foot snake around my neck or a baby alligator. This internship taught me how to make food and feed birds and clean exhibits. I don't think you could ever get this kind of experience from any other job. It's so much fun and an awesome learning experience at the same time!


- Christina Green

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home