Thursday, July 21, 2011

Keomba's favorite part of the internship

My favorite part has been working with all the animals. Being around animals has changed my way of thinking. I'm around them so much that I even use animal metaphors to describe myself (for example, I'm like a snake, I shed so I can grow - lame, I know). Also just hanging out with my friends during break time. We laugh so hard I barely finish my lunch.


But my most favorite part has to be when I went to see the sea turtle hospital and Dora and Diego's Adventure. That 4-D movie was THE BOMB!! I can honestly say I got really excited when I saw all the bubbles and the water was spraying me. I totally felt like a kid again. Well, that's all I have to say - me gotsa get ready for duh family night! Make way for the McNeelys! :)


-Keomba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home