Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Helena's final blog

I am sooooooooo sad the internship is over. I had way too much fun with the other interns and Kathy and Kate. I'm going to miss working at the Aquarium. Of course, I'm coming back to visit and volunteer. From this internship I have learned many lessons. How you act can either make or break someone's day. Smiling never hurts anyone. Being friendly makes other people friendly. Always be yourself. And of course have fun! This job has sure made me very happy and has helped me to gain new friends and experiences. I'm keeping this blog short and sweet. Plus it's kind of hard to concentrate with the music coming from Kate's computer making me want to dance. I absolutely love working here! I'm going to miss everything. Don't worry...I shall be back. :)


-Helena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home