Tuesday, July 2, 2013

How Jax feels about husbandry...


I love helping out with husbandry duties! Well, most of the time…snake cages aren’t the most fun to clean. Besides that, I really love getting to help out husbandry duties because it’s a lot of fun and a once in a lifetime experience. My favorite part about doing husbandry is getting to sun the sea turtles because THEY’RE SO CUTE! When they flap their flippers out of the water, I just can’t handle it because it’s just so adorable. In addition to sunning the sea turtles, I really love getting to help out with the feeding at the touch tank, even though I still think it feels weird when the stingrays take the food out of my hands. I really hope we get to learn more about other husbandry duties, especially the birds (Pippen, specifically because she’s adorable). Even though it can be a little gross, I really enjoy helping out with husbandry and I can’t wait to see what the rest of this summer brings!

-Jax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home