Sunday, July 5, 2009

Desiree's thoughts so far...

As I look back on my journey to becoming one of the 10 Aquarium's High School Interns, I am still amazed that I have been given this wonderful opportunity! This has been a long journey for me and my co-workers, one that started last November, but it has been worth the hard work. Working here has allowed me to learn many things that make up South Carolina.


I never thought that I would be holding a snake or alligator. I hope it shows others not to judge a book by it's cover. Working here has allowed me to do a lot of new things. Canoeing was just one of those many new things. This was a wonderful opportunity and I would recomment this internship to an rising junior!


-Desiree Jenkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home