Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Maisa's final blog

I try so hard not to think about this every time this topic comes up but I guess I'm going to have to face the inevitable. There is about one week until this internship program is over and it just breaks my heart. This is most likely one of the best jobs I'll ever have - if not THE best job! I feel that I have learned so much about the different animals, habitats and regions in South Carolina that I probably wouldn't have known. I know that I have gained so much knowledge and insight. I have also become more outgoing and helpful to the public that I now consider myself a "Fred" :)


My advice for students who would like to do this internship in the future is to be yourself. If you truly love working/being around people and animals then this is the job for you. I love it so much and I know you will for SURE!


I will miss all the animals here at the Aquarium (especially Dante - THE CUTEST OWL ON EARTH!), all the wonderful interns (I love you guys!) and of course, Ms. Kathy and Ms. Kate. Thank you for choosing me as one of your high school interns. Hopefully, I'll come back and volunteer!


-Maisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home