Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shantell's final blog

The internship program will probably be the best job I'll ever have. It was an adventure every day! I developed many skills, even being able to conquer speaking in front of a group of people. The program taught me a lesson as well, being a "Fred" is the best thing ever. I learned that as long as you have a positive attitude, the right mind set, a smile and people on your side, you'll do wonderful. I gained new friends, more career skills and a more mature mind.


The advice I would give to students interested in this program is to just be yourself. If you love learning and you know how to have fun then you'll do great. A friendly attitude and a curious mind can get you far. I enjoyed this 2 month job program as well as the training classes and our new friends (Monty, Ron, Rosie, George, Louis, Orville, the baby box turtles, gators 1-4, Dante, Webbie and of course Inky!). I love those guys and the jobs I was given the privilege to do. I will miss this job! :(


-Shantell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home