Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Quinandria's final blog

I think I've said this in every blog I've written - I love interning here. It was a wonderful experience to learn new things and meet new people. The thing I gained most from this program was knowledge and a bigger desire to want to work with children in the future. I learned a lot about the different animals and regions of SC. I also gained lasting friendships -


Maisa: the quiet innocent one who always makes me laugh

Helena & Nijeeah: my two partners in crime - the chatmeisters! I've never gotten so close to people in a short period of time but I love these chicas!


Kieontay (K-Wizzle): my rap homie! Even though we go to the same school, we've gotten closer.


I enjoyed working with everyone else also.


My advice to anyone who wants to be an intern is to ALWAYS stay true to yourself. The competition for those ten slots are tough but let Kate and Kathy fall in love with who you are, not who you try to be. But most of all, be appreciative. If you get chosen to be in the training classes but not chosen for the internship, still appreciate the trips and the knowledge you gain in the process.


Remember to always smile - your smile can determine your future!


-Quinandria



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home