Thursday, August 4, 2011

Samia's final blog

It's almost over already?! This is a job that I love to do and I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to do it. It was hard work getting in but I think it was well worth it. I've had a wonderful time here and got the chance to meet people from both all around the nation and outside of the country. I've learned even more patience here with both the animals and people. I've learned to just move on if people say no or if they aren't listening to what I'm saying. I've gained a LOT of knowledge from working here. Even on my eighth week, I'm still learning. I know a lot more than when I first came in but there's still a lot I don't know.


My advice for students that want to become interns? You have to truly want this job and you should give the training classes your all if you want this truly rewarding experience. You will have a lot of fun and you'll probably do things here that you've never done before. I'm going to miss the people and the animals here. Thank you Ms. Kathy and Ms. Kate for selecting me as an intern. I love it here and I'm definitely going to try to volunteer!


-Samia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home